The 2018 Medals have been revealed and they really have pushed the boat out this year with the villans theme.
The kids races are themed around Stitch so he is the main feature of the Kids Race medal. The are still the lightweight rubber style which makes sense for the kids, but we are loving the design.
5k is Marvel villians so the theme is Thanos and the infinity stones – the lanyard features the Avengers logo and Thanos’ glove
10k is Disney villian side kicks and has a Hercules theme
The 21k (Half marathon) features a running Sorcerer Mickey with the Sleeping Beauty castle
31k challenge medal is Maleficent themed .. with the traditional disney villian purple and green themed lanyard
36k challange is all about the steampunk style mechanical dragon (as features in the parade)
And last but not least the Castle to Chateau is as beautiful as ever
The team can not wait to see these in the flesh (so to speak) .. and every medal we earn will be heading to the Incredible Feel the Force Day on the 6th of October . If you are thinking of going, please make sure you grab your tickets as they will sell out quickly .. a bargain at just £4 – carers go free.
You can donate or sponsor us buy clicking the donate button below
Sharon here asking for you to PLEASE help spread the word – Can you sponsor us? or know anyone that could for this years epic Magic Run Weekend. Continue reading “Can you sponsor us?”
Bibs only went on sale at 3pm UK time yesterday (the 17th of April 2018) as has been the norm, there were issues with the website for bib sales almost instantly. Continue reading “Sold out in less than an hour!”
2018 we are in you !! That means we need to start planning the mighty training plan for the 2018 Magic Run. Continue reading “The countdown to the 2018 races has begun”
This kind of captures the atmosphere of the weekend .. it was amazing
The team did us proud . Continue reading “Atmosphere of the weekend”
Just 2 days until the team leave for DLP to get ready for the first run on friday night .. watch this awesome video from Feel the Force Day 3 – This will show why we are running to raise money for them.
Feel the Force Day events are all run by donations and volunteers, the costumers give up their time, no one gets paid and all money raised goes straight back in to the next event.
What does £4 get you at Feel the Force Day 5 on Saturday 30th September?
You can get your tickets at www.feeltheforceday.com/peterborough-2017
1. Access to all parts of the event.
2. Meet ALL 25 celebrities and take as many photos as you like.
3. Over 40 stands in the Market Place
4. Meet over 500 costumers
5. Have a go at being a Jedi – subject to availability…better get there quick!
6. Parking at the event – limited to the number of slots. First come, first serve!
7. Watch 9 professional and amateur stage shows
8. Access to exclusive event merchandise
9. A chill out room so you can take a load off
10. 1000 seats, including our new, upstairs, accessible seating areas for optimum views!
11. Film and TV cars…including a real life Bat Mobile!
12. Free entry for any active carers without the hassle of having to prove why!
13. A changing place…if you need it
14. A giant Stay Puft marshmallow man!
15. An entire room dedicated to allowing you to play with toys, models, props and materials
16. An Iron Throne!
You literally cannot get more comic con for less money!
Careres for guests with disabilities get in for free …
PLEASE sponsor us .. even £1, €1 or $1 really helps ..
Sponsor us here http://bit.ly/run4ftfd17
#run4ftfd #teamftfd #rundisney #charity